- Main Street focuses on constructing portfolios with the client in mind. We focus on four outcome-based scenarios: Capital Appreciation, Income Generation, Risk Mitigation, & Capital Preservation. We will utilize an array of investments: Individual Stocks, Individual Bonds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Mutual Funds, Closed-End Funds, and Alternative Investments.
- When making our investment selections, we also focus on controlling internal costs, trading costs, and tax-management.
- Other Areas of Focus: Risk Tolerance, Withdrawal Strategies, Reviewing Assets Held-Away.
- We develop a values-based lifetime strategy seeking to first protect your assets for your personal enjoyment while subsequently structuring the ultimate distribution of your wealth to who you want, when you want and in the manner you want with little or no tax on the transfer.
- Other Areas of Focus: Wills & Trusts, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy.
We assist in defining your financial independence goals from both an economical and emotional standpoint to coordinate a tax-efficient strategy designed to accumulate sufficient wealth to achieve your goals.
- We develop an orderly distribution of your assets structured to maintain your desired level of income on a tax efficient basis in an effort to increase the longevity of your assets.
- Other Areas of Focus: Cash Flow Management, Social Security & Medicare, Retirement Savings, Required Minimum Distributions, Withdrawal Strategies.
We assist in reviewing your Insurance Documents to make sure you covered appropriately based on your current and future financial situations. We will review and analyze: Life Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Disability Insurance, Insurance for Estate Planning, & Liability Coverage.
We focus on attempting to create a tax-efficient scenario for all our clients. Our areas of focus are: Cost-Basis Review, Review Realized Gains, Carry-forward losses, Tax-Loss Harvesting, Deductions, Credits, & Exemptions.